- Parents who drive students to school will use the drop off lane in front of the school. The movement in this lane should be continuous. Drivers should only stop long enough to safely allow passengers to disembark. Parking in this area is not permitted.
- Parents who walk students to school will drop off students at the front of the school (main entry doors) ONLY.
- Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and First Grade students will wait in the Cafeteria at their designated tables. At 8:10 am students in Pre-K, Kindergarten and First Grade will be escorted to class by their teachers.
- Students in grades 2-5 will remain in the cafeteria during breakfast. At 8:25 am students in 2nd– 5th grade will be escorted to class by their teachers. Employees and Safety Patrols will be stationed throughout the school to assist students.
- All students who are late MUST report to the office for a late pass.
- Parents are not permitted in the cafeteria for breakfast with the exception of parents of children with special needs in the Ind classes. These parents will ONLY be permitted if they have their assigned school pass. However,
NO PARENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO DROP OFF STUDENTS IN THE CLASSROOMS!!
- The building will open at 7:30 am for student arrival for breakfast.
- Breakfast will only be available for students.
- Parents of all students will remain in their vehicles, while in the Pickup lane in front of the school during dismissal Children will be taken to their appropriate vehicle. The movement in this lane should always be continuous. Drivers should only stop long enough to safely allow children in the vehicle.
- On Wednesdays, it is extremely important that all parents remain in their vehicles while in the Pickup lane in front of the school.
Back Gate (facing Bird Road)
- The gate will be supervised by an adult in conjunction with safety patrols who will be escorting and helping students get to their location. Parents are to drop off and pick up students at the gate. The gate will close at 8:35 a.m. and at 3:05 p.m. upon the last child exiting the campus through the gate.